It is now possible to sponsor class trophies
at the PWCCA National Specialty Show.
You may purchase sponsorships via the website by paying
through PayPal or you may download a copy of the Trophy
Sponsorship Form in Microsoft Word. Go here to select your Trophy
1. The sponsorship program is an opportunity to support
the Specialty sponsor individual classes. One sponsorship covers
1st –4th place in each class. The sponsorship program is not part
of the General Trophy Fund.
2. Sponsorship is open to everyone. Click here to sponsor classes - Paypal
3. How it works:
Choose a class to sponsor, indicating 1st, 2nd and 3rd choices by
using numbers 1, 2, or 3.
Important: The three choices must be within a single price category.
Regular classes are the $75 category and non-regular/’non-pewter'
day classes are the $35 category. Example: Sponsor may choose their
choice #1 as Bred By Exhibitor Dogs, choice #2 as Novice A Obedience,
and choice #3 as Open Bitches, each is a $75 category. Sponsors
may support as many classes as they wish!
4. Junior Showmanship and Tracking are $150 for all the classes
in those divisions.
5. All sponsors will automatically be entered in a “Sponsors Only”
raffle. Those sponsoring by the catalog deadline will have their
name or chosen dedication listed in the catalog.
6. Class sponsorships are not tax deductible.
7. All Specialty awards other than individual classes remain sponsored
by the PWCCA, Inc.
8. Questions? Email Betty Kramp or call 940-839-8500.